- All on-demand art prints will be printed and sent by Printful in their printhouse located closest to the customer. EU (Latvia, Spain, UK) USA, Canada, Australia.
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
After your item has been shipped, you will receive notification via email including tracking information.
Returns and cancelling the order
- We have a lawful 14-day cancelling policy, which means you have 14 days to cancel your order starting from the time of order placement. However, you are responsible for all the costs of shipping it back to us. The shipping method must be the same, including the original packaging, insurance and tracking. You need to return the item within 14 days from the time of your cancellation. For returning the item, contact Elskarv for the details, since we work with a third party (Printful) for fulfilling your order.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Failure to collect your shipment in time may result in your parcel being returned to the sender (Printful). In this case, all costs of resending will be charged to the purchaser. Please keep in mind that not collecting your order is not a reason for a refund.
- Elskarv will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage to your parcel.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us within 48 hours if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please send a description and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.